We know that showing up to a new place for the first time can be overwhelming and intimidating, but at Heritage it’s our desire to help you feel right at home from the moment you pull into the parking lot.
Where Should I Go?
- First time guests are encouraged to use the designated guest parking spots near the sanctuary.
- Once you arrive, take a minute to stop by our outdoor Guest Welcome Center next to the sanctuary. We have a team of people that want to help you navigate your first experience with us.
- Let us take you and your children to our different environments or help you find the spot for you.
- We can help you with any questions you may have about Heritage.
- If you are a first-time guest, we have a free gift that we would love to share with you.
- Let us know you are coming, and we can help answer any questions you may have beforehand.
What Should I Expect?
- Corporate Worship – Sundays at 10:30 am in the sanctuary
- Services are approximately 75 minutes long (10:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m).
- Our worship gatherings are weekly opportunities for every age group to pray together, sing, study God’s Word, and give.
- Throughout the year, we frequently celebrate the Lord’s Supper and Believer’s Baptism.
- Our worship style includes both modern and time-tested songs that celebrate the Gospel of Christ.
- Sunday morning Connect groups meet at 9:15 am.
- Off-campus small groups are meeting in the evenings on a case-by-case basis.
- If you’re interested in visiting a small group, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can give you more information about each group including when and where they normally meet.
Our dress is casual. At Heritage, there is no dress code. People tend to dress more casually here at Heritage.
- You may see a few people in “Sunday dress,” but most come in business casual, with some very casual as well!
- We want you to wear whatever makes you feel comfortable.
Heritage Kids is available for children birth thru 5th grade. Our Kids Ministry volunteers are honored to be able to serve your children each week. It is our highest priority to create exciting, Bible-driven, interactive environments specifically designed for children.
- To create a safe and loving atmosphere, we ensure that all of our childcare workers and ministry leaders have undergone a routine background check and interviewed with our Children’s Ministry team.
- In addition, we have created safeguards and procedures to build the safest environment possible for your children. We ensure that only authorized personnel are granted access to the children’s ministry rooms at all times and will text or call you if there are any issues at all with your child.
- We offer Preschool Ministry (Infant through Kindergarten) during both Worship hours. There is also ministry provided for 1st – 5th grade at both the 9:15 am hour and the 10:30 am hour.
- If you would prefer to take your children into the Worship service, you are welcome to do so. If you would like to take advantage of the Kid’s Ministry, stop by the Kid’s Connection Center on Sunday or click here to learn more about the children’s ministry.
Plan Your Visit
Send us a note about when you plan to visit Heritage Baptist Church and tell us a bit about yourself. We can't wait to welcome you!